Thursday, November 8, 2012

Day 7

Last night at work, I got the chance to talk to our team doc on the phone about an athlete.  I have to say that I am TRULY thankful that I get to have such a great working relationship with Dr. Hulett.  She was on the sidelines for all of our home football games, and just requested a schedule for our basketball games.  Having worked as the athletic trainer for Connersville for three years now, two of those years we were in between orthopedic doctors.  It was kind of confusing trying to schedule appointments for athletes and not knowing which doctor they were seeing, let alone having any sort of trust in them to feel confident referring my athletes to them.  

However, so much of that has changed this year!  Dr. Hulett is a great person, a caring doctor, and a sports enthusiast!  I have no fear referring any of my athletes to her, no problem communicating with her about an athlete, and no hesitation in calling her up to ask a question.  It makes me so grateful to have such an excellent working relationship with her and everyone at FRHS.  This year, more than ever before, I feel like I can really take pride in my workplace!

No comments: