Sunday, November 4, 2012

Day 4

Today, I am thankful for my darling little pets, Finn and Penny.  They never fail to make me smile.  They are the most cuddly of animals I have ever seen.  When I don't feel well, they will lie beside me and just be with me.  They won't move until I do, which is saying something!  Let's move on with some specifics:

Penny is five years old.  She was a shelter kitten when I got her.  She is spunky, loving, spastic, and hilarious.  When I leave her alone for the weekend, she completely craves attention when I get back and is incredibly sweet and snuggly.  At night, she goes hunting for anything that might be a threat to our little home.  She always finds the same dog toy- a long blue stuffed animal that apparently is trying to bring our house down.  I'm thankful I have a cat willing to risk her life and hunt down threatening dog toys for my safety.   

Finn is four years old.  I met him when he was two, and we instantly fell in love.  He has been THE most perfect, loyal, faithful companion that I could have ever asked for.  I seriously think that with the way he understands me, he must be a human that has been transformed into a dog by an evil witch.  Well, thank you Evil Witch, because he rocks as a dog.  I will forever be spoiled with this sweet, loving puppy who snuggles with me at every possible moment, gives me kisses when I need them, and makes me laugh when I am down.  

Thank you, Lord, for giving me the best animals in the entire world to come home to each and every night!

No comments: