Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Day 26

I am thankful for my dad!  He is a caring, considerate, helpful person who would do about anything for anyone.  We didn't talk for quite a few years, and though I regret that it went as long as it did, I think it helped to make our relationship stronger today, and for that I am truly thankful!

One of the things that I love most about my dad (which I mentioned in another post) is how he knows how to do EVERYTHING.  There seriously isn't anything he doesn't know how to fix, and that just impresses me beyond explanation.  It also baffles me.  Just HOW does he know how to fix SO MUCH?! I am thankful that when I have a problem, he can provide a solution.  He has helped me out of quite a few tough situations where I had no clue what to do.  I am thankful for his knowledge, experience, and willingness to help!

Also, I love when my dad laughs.  They are for real, genuine laughs that are contagious and he gets a giant smile when he laughs, and his cheeks get rosy, and I realize where I get it from. :)

No comments: