Thursday, November 1, 2012

Day 1

I've always seen those statuses during November for the "30 Days of Thanks" that people post, yet I have never actually done it myself.  This is mostly due to the fact that I have never started it on November 1st and, somewhere in my unorganized mind, I like starting things on the day they should be started.  Well looksie!  Today just happens to be November 1!  So, for the next 30 days I will post something that I am thankful for, in no particular order.  

Today I am thankful for my jobs- past, present, and future.  I started working at the age of 15 and have had a job ever since, usually more than one at a time.  At each of these venues, I've learned some very important lessons, made friends that have practically turned into family, and have simply experienced life in a great way!  God has perfectly mapped out each and every one of these jobs for me, to grow me in ways I never thought needed growing, and He has poured out blessing upon blessing through these jobs!

So thank you to these fabulous workplaces and, more importantly, the individuals who took the time to employ and befriend me!
Shopoff's Steakhouse
Tropitana Tanning Salon
Lutheran Hospital
Cold Stone Creamery
The BSU Learning Center Study Strategies Desk
Grad Assistant Athletic Trainer at BSU
Cool Cayenne
Cambridge City Christian Church
Fayette Regional Health Systems

Your investment into my life has helped make me the gal I am today!

No comments: